Soon enough, Americans will gather around their dinner tables to partake of the Annual Feast — the time when families gather to thank retailers for steep discounts on clothing, electronics, and home goods, in preparation for the Christmas shopping season. In methodical fashion, the family will scavenge through the advertisements, plotting their routes to snag the best bargains.
Sure, I’ll probably bundle up The Droid Tots and venture out for some late deals. I can guarantee, unless Mrs. The Droid Lawyer really wants an item at Target, I’m not joining in the early-morning foray, or the late Thanksgiving Day melee for that matter.
But, if you’re inclined to partake in the “fun,” you could snag a good deal on some Android-related items. Here are a few:
- Best Buy is giving away a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a two-year contract. Personally, I’d pick up a Moto X or Nexus 5, because they’re the only devices running Android 4.4, but the S4 will get KitKat soon enough.
- Amazon has Black Friday deals every 10 minutes. They’re kind of hard to follow, but here are a few:
- Chromecast for $29.99
- Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker for $99.99
- HTC One for $0.01 with a 2 year contract
- 25 “cinematic” Kindle books for $1.99
- Wal-Mart has a few deals:
- Sam’s Club has a few Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 deals
- Staples has a few deals also:
- Toys R Us has the following deals:
- Tiger Direct has a Netgear NeoTV Streaming Player for $49.99 ($10 mail-in) that might be worth grabbing – check out my review of something similar
- Verizon is in the mix with a few worthwhile purchases:
Will you be hunting deals this Black Friday? Answer the poll:
[gravityform id=”33″ name=”Black Friday 2013″ title=”false” description=”false”]